The DID (Double Immediate Disinfection) is a technique of pruning and sterilization-scarring that Dr. Prisa created and that he has been experimenting in some agriculture companies he works with.
Obviously it is born for Micronaturale® agriculture (therefore not using synthetic products), but it can also be applied in organic and conventional agriculture, associating the common defense products.
It consists of the following steps:
– a first pre-disinfection and protection of plant tissues by spraying the branches and leaves with protective films (microlitized chabasite zeolitite, mechanical-protective barrier action) and microorganisms (antagonists and colonizers of the surfaces); to improve performance we recommend adding plant extracts derived from citrus fruits + equisetum, with antifungal action.
– after 2 days from the first disinfection treatment, proceed with the pruning of the tree or the shrub;
– as soon as possible (do not allow too much time for pathogens to penetrate into the plant from the wounds created) perform a second treatment with protective films of activated chabasite zeolitite and microorganisms (antagonists and colonizers of the surfaces); to improve performance we recommend adding plant extracts (extract of aloe + manuka with antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral and cicatrising action). The purpose of the second treatment is obviously to disinfect the cutting areas, occupy the sites of infection, facilitate the healing of wounds.
This intervention mode guarantees:
– better disinfection-healing of wounds;
– a significant reduction in the possible development and contagion of fungi, viruses or bacteria that penetrate the cutting areas;
– an optimization in terms of time and an improvement in the protection of the cutting areas, which remain less exposed to external biotic and abiotic agents, thanks to the second treatment of immediate disinfection-scarring.
DOSAGE OF CHABASITE ZEOLITITE: (only the quantities of chabasite are indicated, to which it is possible to associate the common plant protection products)
1st treatment (pre-disinfection) 3 Kg / ha of zem70 in liquid form;
Within 2 days from treatment proceed with pruning;
2nd treatment (disinfection-scarring) 5 kg / ha of zem70 in liquid form;
In biological, associate with chabasite zeolitite, 400g / ha of copper and 2.5 kg / ha of sulfur